Book Title: Netter's Atlas of Anatomy for Speech, Swallowing, and Hearing, 2e
Author: David H. McFarland
With Dr. Frank Netter’s world-class illustrations accompanying essential information on the anatomy and physiology relevant to speech, language, and hearing (SLH), Netter’s Atlas of Anatomy for Speech, Swallowing, and Hearing is your essential SLH reference. Easily connect anatomy and physiology concepts to detailed illustrations with the atlas’ “read-it, see-it approach. Netter’s provides a solid foundation for SLH with a basic overview of anatomical organization systems and focused discussions of the anatomical and functional bases of normal speech, swallowing and hearing.
- UNIQUE! Frank Netter’s medical illustrations and straightforward descriptions clearly present the anatomy and physiology of speech, language, and hearing to help you easily build the foundation necessary to diagnose and treat disorders.
- System musculature summary tables for each section present vital information in a quick, easy, and consistent format for study and reference.
- Evolve student resources include video clips of cadaver dissections, animations, self-test questions and exercises to enhance your understanding of SLH anatomy and physiology.
- A balance of text and illustrations with text on the left hand page and the related image on the right provides both the visual and written information you need to know in a "read-it, see-it" format.
• NEW! Expanded content on swallowing meets the growing need for this vital information.
• NEW! Updated content and references gives you the most current information on the anatomy and physiology relevant to speech, language, and hearing.